In today’s world where appearances are very important having a chubby, ill-defined jaw line is a huge concern. Be it men or women everyone wants a chiselled jaw line for them. Many of them go for plastic surgeries and Botox. Although they give instant result these procedures are very costly and painful. And you also need to continue doing a follow-up procedure to make the results lasting. But an easier alternative is to practice some facial exercises jawline.
An ill-defined jaw line occurs mainly when you get fat and also when you are aging. A puffy jaw line hampers your appearance by making you look even older. Your jaw comprises of a number of muscles. The facial exercises/jaw line exercises helps to tone these muscles and gives you a more defined jaw line.
- This is one of the easiest facial exercises. Jaw lines will become more prominent if you chew a gum each day. You can do this exercise any where you want and anytime you want. But remember to chew the gum with some force for it to tone the muscles of your jaw line.
- The next exercise is also very easy to do. Begin this exercise by sitting in front of the mirror and closing your mouth. Then clench your teeth tightly and fill up the mouth with air. Then shift the air from one side of the mouth to another. This will put a stretch on the muscles of your jaw line.
- You can do the third facial exercises jawline by sitting on a chair and tilting your head as far as possible. This will create a pull on the muscles of your neck lines and define your jaw line.
- This facial exercises jawline is geared to tone up the muscles of your neck. Start by splashing some water on the face. Then jut out your lower lip in such a way that wrinkles are created on the chin. Maintain this position for a few seconds then lower your chin to your chest. Also hold this position for a couple of seconds and then relax.
- For the next exercise you need to sit or stand comfortably at a place. Then tilt your head back as far as possible. Then press the tongue on the roof of your mouth. Then keeping the tongue pressed on the roof bring down the chin. Maintain this position for a few seconds and then relax.
- This facial exercises jawline is aimed at reducing the fat at the chin. Just like the previous exercise sit comfortably and then tilt your head back to look up. Make sure that your lips are closed and also that you are not pursing your lips. Then keeping your lips closed move your jaws to make a round shape. Maintain this position for a few seconds and then return to normal.
- This is another very easy facial exercise/jaw line exercise but you would need some privacy for it as it involves doing some funny faces. So get into a private room and take a look in front of a mirror. Then smile as big as you can or make your lips in a position so as you would be kissing. Maintain each position about 2 to 3 seconds and repeat the exercise two times each day!
- This final facial exercises jawline will work on your cheek muscles and will tone them. You need to sit in front of the mirror an clench your teeth as tightly as possible. Then try to smile as wide as you can. You should do at least 2 sets each consisting of 10 repetitions everyday to get the best results.
5 Facial Toning Exercises
1. The Puffer Fish
Breathe in, fill your mouth with air and move the air bubbles around in your mouth, focusing on the left to right motion. Use your lips and surrounding muscles to force as much air into the cheeks as possible. This face-firming movement will tone your cheek muscles and sculpt your jawline. Repeat for 50 repetitions, and perform several sets per day for the best results.
2. The Tongue Touch
Touch your tongue to the roof of your mouth, tilt your head back and hold for six counts. Return to a normal posture, relax and repeat two more times. You should feel the muscles in the front of your neck contracting. Practicing this facial toning exercises for ten minutes a day can reduce sagging skin around the neck area, one of the first telltale signs of aging.
3. Eyebrow Lifts
Raise the eyebrows while your eyes are tightly closed. Hold the pose momentarily and then relax. This exercise works the orbicularis oris, the group of muscles around your eyes. Practicing it several times daily can smooth out crow’s feet as well as wrinkles over the brow and around the forehead. In just ten minutes a day, you can have a wrinkle-free countenance to be proud of.
4. Nose Press
To reduce those under eye bags, place the middle fingertip of each hand directly under each eye. Place the index finger on either side of your nose and lift your nose up as if you’ve sniffed something odious. Press down with your fingers to provide some resistance. Relax and repeat several times per day. This facial toning exercise works your quadratus labii, the muscle beginning under the eyes and stretching down the side of the nose.
5. The Chin Up
One of the very best double chin exercises, this motion will reduce sagging jowls as well. To start, lie on your bed while looking at the ceiling, lean your head over the side, letting it hang down naturally. Then, pull your head up as if you were trying to touch your chin to your chest. Keep the rest of your body very still while practicing this facial toning exercise.
Practice these facial toning exercises daily and you’ll see a brand new you without ever going over your budget or under the knife. Facial toning the natural way is a safe, fast, economical alternative to cosmetic surgery and what’s best is that face exercises work! A facial yoga routine will take just half an hour a day and the benefits are long-lasting. Include these quick facial toning exercises in your busy schedule today—you won’t regret it!
Double Chin Exercises
Flex Your Platysma
If you’re serious about starting a routine of double chin exercises, then you need to get acquainted with your platysma. The platysma is the muscle in the face that moves the mouth and jaw. The more you work this muscle, the more fat you will eliminate from your chin. There are a few simple and effective methods you can use to strengthen the platysma.
- The Alligator- Open your mouth wide as if you were about to devour your prey. Hold it open and count to ten. Now, snap it shut to seal the deal. Do this double chin exercise in sets of five or more throughout the day, and you’ll be on your way to reducing facial fat in no time.
- The Lizard- Hold your head up straight. Open your mouth wide as if you were about to do the Alligator, but then instead of closing it, stick your tongue out as far as it will go. Feel your chin muscles stretching. Hold this pose for ten seconds and relax. Repeat this double chin exercise at least five times everyday, preferably while alone!
Stretch Your Neck
- The Ostrich- Stand in a comfortable position, holding your head up naturally. Then, stretch your neck forward at a slight angle, pushing it as far away from your body as possible without straining. Count to ten and relax. Repeat this double chin exercise several times daily to prevent or reduce a spare chin.
- The Bird- From a natural sitting or standing position, tilt your head back and look straight up toward the sky as if you were about to take flight. Count to ten, and bring your head back down to a comfortable position. Repeat often every day.
Hopefully these exercises will help you get a defined jaw line. But do not hope that they will work over night. All exercises need some time to work and these facial exercises/ jaw line exercises will also need time to work. So be patient and exercise diligently and you will surely get results.
The FACE FITNESS FORMULA is a revolutionary simple step-by-step system that helps you get rid of double chin and chubby cheeks so you can get a chiseled, more-defined jawline — in weeks!
Try this odd Face Slimming Formula and go from “O” to a “V” face shape in 4 weeks…naturally!!